Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Creepy Potions

Sunday was Day 9 of our Halloween Countdown and after such a big outing the day before, we just watched a Halloween DVD that day. Meanwhile, I'll blog about a fun project I threw together the other day!

Here's a quick and easy Halloween decoration idea: creepy potion bottles! Clean out some old glass bottles or flower vases and dry the outside really well. You don't even need to take off the labels. Cut spooky Halloween scrapbook paper down to size to fit over the old labels. I used a few different designs for a layered look and stuck it all together using permanent roll-on dots. I embellished with some stickers and wrote my own labels with permanent markers. Finally, fill your jars with colored water. These are perfect to display over your kitchen sink!


A few ideas for creepy labels are: "A Positive" (or other blood type); "Ghoul-Aid"; "Liquid Night"; "Boo! Juice"; "Pumpkin Potion"... or "True Blood!"

No comments: